Thursday, May 8, 2008

There's no place like home!

We'll be home in Denver in less than a month. I had an appointment today at the transportation department at Fort Sam and shockingly, it seems like it won't be that hard to get our move set-up. When we moved down we decided to move ourselves and all I can say is the amount of money you make is not worth the hassle of moving a couch up three flights of stairs. We'll let movers tackle this one and not pay a penny. On Monday I'll go in and officially schedule our move. Since it's not a good time for me to miss work I'll roll out on a Saturday and try to make it home in a day. The drive is LOOOONG, like about 15 hours. It's kind of a weird distance because it's too short to break into two days and doing it in one day is quite painful.

Anyway that's our big news. I can't wait!!

No comments: