Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another update

I suppose it would be helpful to explain why I've been so busy. It's not all NPR listening and Wii game buying, unfortunately! No, the real reason that we are so busy is that we're getting ready to move again this weekend. We're leaving hellacious San Antonio to return to Denver where it snowed over the weekend. Some of you that are taking notes might wonder where we're going to live, since our renter isn't leaving until June 30th. Well, we'll be staying with my mom and dad, of course! Because we really didn't torture them enough the first time around.

Next, maybe you're wondering where we'll put all our stuff. To answer that question, we sure aren't foolish enough to move it ourselves again! If I never have to watch Kent move a couch up three flights of stairs again it will be too soon. We have movers coming at the end of the month to do the heavy lifting and packing. Kent will fly back down and order them around. Then they'll bring our stuff to our condo where I'll order them around. Kidding! We aren't jerks. Sheesh.

I have other stuff to talk about. Namely the fun things we did with our friend HK and pictures from that weekend. Also pictures and an update on what we did on our last weekend in San Antonio. Tomorrow, I swear!

No comments: