Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kent

Yesterday was Kent's birthday. In honor of turning 28, I've listed 28 things I love about him. (Obviously I had to leave many things off.) Here we go, in no particular order:

1. He plays the best version of "Rocky Raccoon."

2. He always empties the dishwasher, because he knows I hate it.

3. He takes care of me when I'm sick and never gets frustrated with my whining.

4. He has infinite patience with little kids and they adore him.

5. If he's interested in something he jumps in full-force.

6. He doesn't believe there is anything he can't do.

7. He never complains that I make the coffee too weak.

8. He laughs at my jokes and at my blog.

9. He excels at every physical activity he does but he's not egotistical about being the best.

10. He likes my friends.

11. He likes my family.

12. He immediately makes everyone feel welcome.

13. He's masculine without being macho.

14. He has curly blond hair.

15. He lets me control the remote.

16. He never wears baseball caps.

17. He's more fun than anyone I've ever met.

18. He always remembers my birthday and our anniversary.

19. He's a great cook.

20. My cat loved him from day 1.

21. When we met he said he'd call the next day. I didn't believe he would but he did.

22. He never complains when I want to see a girl movie.

23. Yesterday was his birthday but he still took me out.

24. He always lets me know when he's running late.

25. He's pretty considerate, just in general.

26. He's extremely attractive.

27. He loves to teach people what he knows.

28. He plays the guitar.

I love you Kent!

5 comments:

Mike the Great said...

Awww...I think I'm going to be sick :) -MH

ptgriffin5 said...

Aww! How sweet! ;P This is Lee by the way...

Anonymous said...

I know how that is and hope every year you will add more. He is a wonderful guy!

-hanna said...

Happy Belated Birthday Kent!

ptgriffin5 said...

Hey guys! I haven't talked to you in a while. How've ya'll been doing?