Thursday, January 17, 2008

Quiz time!

I'm bored. Therefore you all get a quiz. You're so lucky, I hope you appreciate all this hard work I go to so you'll stay amused.

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Hidden Valley Ranch. Yes, I’m a cliché.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
How can I pick just one?

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
20% unless the service is really terrible. Then I leave 25%, since they’ll need it when I get them fired.

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Bagels and cream cheese.

Name three foods you detest above all others.
Beef stroganoff, rice pudding and that’s about it.

What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
As far as I’m concerned the only dish that exists is chicken and broccoli.

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Black olives and mushrooms. It’s ok if you hate this. Of course it means we can't be friends anymore.

What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and cinnamon sugar.

What is your favorite type of gum?
The kind that doesn’t give me TMJ. Oh wait, that kind doesn’t exist.

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Boring.

What is your screensaver on your computer?
I don’t have one, they bug me.

Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
NO! What did you hear??

What kitchen appliance do you use the most?
The coffee maker. Begetter of sweet, sweet caffeine.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth and a couple extra fingers.

Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
I prefer to read when I go anywhere or do anything.

When was the last time you had a cavity?
Next time I go to the dentist, I’m afraid.

What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
The cat. She’s pretty fat.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not yet! Although when I was in junior high we used to play this horrible “game” where we made ourselves pass out. Oh to be young and completely stupid.

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Only if it were tomorrow. So I could hide from Death behind the couch.

How do you express your artistic side?
Interpretive dance and playing the lute.

What color do you think you look best in?
Navy blue and green. But not together.

How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
Do I get a shank? Because if so then I would be Queen of the Prison Yard for at least two weeks.

If we weren't bound by society's conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Here’s the thing. Since I do live by society’s conventions (at least with regard to playing in the gene pool with relatives) I am incapable of answering this question with anything but “ew” and you're a pervert.

Have you ever saved someone's life?
No, but I've considered ending some people's.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Yes, and then I would move.

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Sure.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Of course not. I have some standards. Sheesh.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Hm, I would have to ask Kent how he’d feel about that.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Never. Not even for $500,000.

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
This is a no-brainer. I usually have to pay practically that much for the waxing. I think this is a question for guys.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Er…I don’t know if I can do that. Is it tax-free?

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
Sure. I would just write about my life online. But it wouldn't be a blog.

No comments: