Thursday, November 11, 2010

A fresh start

I'm not sure where to begin, since it's been such a long time since I last posted and there have been many changes in my life. First of all, we are no longer a family of three but a family of almost-four. We're expecting another baby in April. Last time I wrote I was a new mom that was pausing before returning to work. I quit the job I was at when I had Bear, stayed home for almost a year and then got back in the game. The game didn't last long. I worked for six months as a Child Treatment Counselor at a residential facility before the stress of being away from home, the job itself, and my pregnancy made me seriously rethink what I was doing. As a family we decided it would be best for me to stay home indefinitely. Now I'm trying to figure out how to efficiently and effectively run a household. Needless to say it's been a learning curve, and my experiences will make up a large part of my blog. For some of you these will be topics that aren't interested so it's OK if you don't want to read. Unless you're family. Then you better be checking in everyday.

Also, I know this post doesn't read as smoothly as some of my earlier posts from two years ago. You'll have to bear with me as I get my writing ability back. I'm very out of practice. Doing nothing but writing status updates on Facebook will have that effect.

No comments: