Thursday, August 7, 2008

How do I say this politely?

I really love blogging, I really do. I realize I am not always very dedicated but I often think about blogging so that should count for something. I find this to be a very good outlet for me, even if no one reads it.

However. I have a little problem and I'm not sure what to do. I typically try to stay away from any topic that is very controversial. I have a variety of readers, most of whom I'm actually friends with. Sometimes though I want to blog about stuff but I'm afraid I'll make someone mad or hurt their feelings. I would never single out a specific person, of course, but maybe I would touch a nerve that upsets them.

I say all this with the caveat that I've never been offended by any blog I read. So why am I so worried that I'll offend someone so much they'll never come back. I know it's silly but is there anyone else out there that feels this way?

1 comment:

Droll said...

Be controversial. Anyone with backbone will enjoy it even if they disagree.

I'm so wowed you found me. Was it by coincidence or what?

Has your husband applied to the RT department at Children's? Their team is amazing. University's team is great as well, and as far as I can tell they are very understaffed, but I don't know if they are hiring.

Are you back in GM?