Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I took this from my friend

So I know that I posted a quiz only a few short months ago, but I though I'd lift this from my friend Lisa's blog anyway.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:22, because life is unfair.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Both. In a crown.

3. Last movie you saw in the theater? I think "One Missed Call" which WASN'T EVEN GOOD ENOUGH TO RENT.

4. Most embarrassing moment? Throwing up in front of my whole tech arts class on the third day of 7th grade when I was still trying to impress my classmates.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Juice and cereal. And coffee, most importantly.

6. What is your middle name? Legally it's Evelyn Dalton because I didn't want to drop anything when I got married. But usually I just sign things with Dalton.

7. What food do you dislike? This is difficult because I'm not a very picky eater but I think beef stroganoff looks and smells like throw up.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I'm loving Rilo Kiley's "Under the Blacklight" and the Juno soundtrack.

9. What kind of car do you drive? I mostly drive our new car, a Prius, and Kent usually drives the Honda, which I've had since high school.

10. Favorite sandwich? Bologna. Laugh if you want.

11. What characteristics do you despise? Anyone who acts like their time is more valuable than yours (I see this trait in bosses quit often.)

12. Favorite item of clothing? Hm...actually if I'm fully honest a good fitting bra.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Israel and Egypt.

14. What color is your bathroom? Off white.

15. Favorite brand of clothing? I love H & M and am so sad that I don't live anywhere near one and they don't sell online. Boohoo!

16. Where would you retire? Near my family and friend.

17. Most memorable birthday? Probably my 18th...I was in Germany with my exchange sister and it was awesome.

18. Favorite sport to watch? Men's tennis. I'm sure that some of you will scream but I like men's better than women's because I think the men tend to play better and the games are more exciting.

19 - 21. I'm skipping these since they're all asking who's going to respond first or similar.

22. Favorite saying? The road to hell is paved in good intentions.

23. When is your birthday? July 20

24. Are you a morning person or a night person? I really want to be a morning person but honestly I'm much more a night person. Oh well.

25. What is your shoe size? A 6 or 6.5.

26. Pets? A dog and cat.

27. Favorite movie? This is difficult! Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption (seriously, if you don't like this movie we can't be friends), Braveheart, The 25th Hour, Crooklyn, The Princess Bride...ahh...that's only the beginning!

28. What are you doing today? Working. On this quiz, mostly.

29. What is your favorite candy? I can't really eat candy because I get migraines from it. Life is so unfair.

30. Your favorite flower? If someone wants to give me flowers I'm not picky!

31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? This weekend because we're going to the beach in Corpus Christi!

32. What church/synagogue do you attend? None at the moment. Maybe someday we'll find the right one.

33. What are you listening to right now? My iPod.

34. What was the last thing you ate? Cottage cheese and a banana.

35. Do you wish on stars? Yes but mostly out of superstition.

37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red or purple.

38. What is your pet peeve? Celebrities that pimp their baby's pictures for millions of dollars.

39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Probably Kent.

40. Do you like the person/people you are sending this to? Of course I like you. You're reading my blog!

41. Favorite drink? Usually just water.

42. Favorite restaurant? This Mexican restaurant by Kent's work. Yum.

43. Hair Color? Dark blonde.

45. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve!

46. What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch baby.

47. Summer or winter? Given that it's unholy hot out right now makes me love winter. Usually I prefer whichever season I'm not experiencing at that moment.

48. Hugs or kisses? Both!

49. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

50. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? I always want to hear from my friends!

51. When was the last time you cried? Last week when Molly the Dog died.

52. What is under your bed? Skittle Bowl!

53. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Of my blog friends it's Hanna and Lisa.

54. What did you do last night? Watched American Idol and baked cookies.

55. Favorite smell? Only good ones.

56. What are you afraid of? Bikes <-- this is Lisa's answer but I second it.

57. How many keys on your key ring? 4, because I have both mailbox keys for some reason.

59. Favorite day of the week? Friday!

60. How many towns have you lived in? 5

61. Do you make friends easily? I always thought I did until I moved to San Antonio and haven't made one friend yet.

62. How many folks will you send this to? Everyone that reads my blog.

1 comment:

Rural Dee said...

K, so I read #27 and was like, "What did I put as my favorite movie? I don't even remember!" and then I pushed the back button to my blog and noticed that there WAS no #27. You are so sneaky. And smart.