Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First World Problems

Kent took the good pillow, so now I have to sleep on the other pillow.

I dropped my smartphone and now I have to use a phone with a cracked screen.

My Thanksgiving leftovers won't fit in my fridge.

I can't hear the TV over my dishwasher.

I ordered clothes for the kids from Gap.com but the left a shirt out of my order and I had to wait three more days.

I wanted a bagel for breakfast but I didn't have cream cheese.

I painted my office yellow but now I don't like it and I want to paint it blue.

The kids have too many toys and they don't all fit in the toy bins.

Our internet went out yesterday and interrupted the movie we were watching.

I got a refund check on some paint I bought, and my bank doesn't have a drive-thru deposit box so now I have to go in.

What are your first world problems? I know you have them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and I each have 3 good pillows.

My smartphone has a silicone case; buy one.

Turn up the TV.

Wash some of the danged shirts you already have .

No cream cheese IS a problem!

Ah, just spatter some blue on the wall and say it was one of your artistic moments.

Oh for god’s sake, buy a bigger toy bins; don’t deprive the kids because of a petty problem!

Cancel your internet; it costs too much anyway.

Change banks; what’s with no drive thru?

Love,

RaRa

Adventure Time said...

Cancel the internet? Are you mad?!?!

All of my problems are first world problems... the sad, but awesome consequence of living in this fine country and not being homeless lol.

PK said...

I have a run in my hose

I had to sit next to a sick person on the bus, now I'm certain I'm sick.

My coffee is cold and I'm too lazy to put it in the microwave.

I have a head ache, probably from too much coffee.

I had to take other people's wet clothes (UNDERPANTS included) out of the washer because my neighbors have no concept of time and apparently can't read the large sign that say "WASHERS TAKE 25 MINUTES, PLEASE TAKE YOUR LAUNDRY OUT IN A TIMELY MANNER"

The washer ate my quarters, did not work and I had to transfer dirty clothes with soap on them to another washer.

I'm at the office and I just want to be in bed.