Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Update!

I know, I know. I haven't done a very good job in the last two weeks of keeping my blog updated. But I'm here now!

I've done a lot the last few weeks. First I went home to Denver for three days for work and mom time. It was great to be home. The down side was I missed my dad, he was at their condo in Alabama until Tuesday and I went home on Sunday. It wasn't too bad though since they'll be in town tomorrow! We've been badgering to come visit basically since we arrived. Their timing is really good though. My mom's birthday is tomorrow and San Antonio is in the middle of Fiesta, which is a ten day...well, fiesta. Obviously. We'll do some of the more touristy things (hello, Alamo!) and take them to dinner. Maybe we'll hit up Carnivale and Fiesta Gartenfest as well.

Then, as if that's not exciting enough our friend Hanna will be down the weekend after! She's going to miss on Fiesta but to make up for it we're planning to take her to Sea World. Kent and I haven't been but it seems like fun. Hanna's really good with her camera so I'll probably have pictures to post from her trip. Tragically no one in my family is very good with using the camera so I probably won't have pictures from that. But check back often, just in case!

Cross my heart, my next update won't take so long!

1 comment:

Mike the Great said...

You came all the way up and didn't even call? Say, when are you coming back, June?