Friday, November 9, 2007

Oops

I can't believe I haven't posted in a week. I'm not sure why since it hasn't been very busy. Maybe it's because I haven't had anything to write about. Lucky for you though something funny happened the other day that illustrated, once again, that San Antonio and Denver are not the same city. *Haha*

I left for work the other morning and according to my car the outside temperature was 64 degrees. For 7:30 AM in November this seemed pretty pleasant. When I arrived at work, what was the security guard wearing?

Why, a parka and ski cap! Of course! I shouldn't laugh those because most Coloradans would be completely useless here in July. But still, I laughed about it all day.

2 comments:

-hanna said...

At least it's easier to acclimate to cold weather than to hot! I'm still not used to the heat and you will never be either!

Rural Dee said...

That sounds like here in when it gets down to a "chilly" 74 degrees. There are women who put on their fur coats!