Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moving bites.

I haven't blogged for a while (but that's OK but I don't actually think I have any readers) because life has been super busy. We are almost ready to roll out of town but found out last week that the military will not pay to move our stuff until at least October 1 and maybe not even then. The reasoning behind it is very boring and illogical to anyone that's not in the military but suffice it to say this was not news that made either of us very happy. After debating for a few days we've ultimately decided that we don't want to be without our stuff for another six weeks because in all likelihood we'll end up paying for our move anyway. If we wait we're also then faced with getting back up here and making another trip to San Antonio when the weather might not be all that cooperative. I imagine driving a UHaul will be trying enough without snow. Anyway, I just want to be down there and in my own house again.

1 comment:

-hanna said...

i'm reading...

:)