Monday, July 23, 2007

The beginning

I have to admit: while I think a blog is a great way to keep in touch with family and friends, as well as push your ideas on hapless strangers, part of me feels like it's a tiny bit cheesy. But hopefully I'll outgrow that. We are leaving Denver in less than four weeks and I'm getting pretty itchy for it. I'm mostly looking forward to it just being the two of us. I think we've found an apartment in San Antonio. It is on the small side but the area looks really nice and people had good things to say. As long as we don't have roaches, I'm pretty happy.

I'd like to keep this updated a couple times a week, especially once we move. But I suppose it's possible this will be my sole entry, although I'm going to give out the address so that seems unlikely.

No comments: